2' x 4' Steel Garden Bed
Verdant Garden Beds are 18" tall allowing ample room for most plant roots to grow. 2' x 4' configurations are perfect for small plots of flowers and vegetables. Buy multiple beds and create different environments for each of the plant's soil and sunlight needs.
For the beginner to expert gardener, these strong steel garden beds give you control over soil and drainage preferences. For a great looking flower bed or garden, create a rustic new look to a familiar tradition.
Verdant Garden Beds
5 Different Sizes Available!
- 2’x 2’ - $102.95 (S220545)
- 2’x 4’ - $109.95 (S220546)
- 4’x 4’ - $119.95 (S220434)
- 2’x 7.5’ - $164.95 (S220530)
- 4’x 7.5’ - $174.95 (S220527)
4' Add On Extension Package - $93.95 (S220878)
Additional length can be created by adding extension packages giving you the flexibility to build the perfect sized garden bed.
- (2) 2' Wall Sheets
- (2) 4' Wall Sheets
- (4) Corner Guards
- Edge Trim
Enjoy many years of use with these heavy-duty 18” tall & feature corrugated, 18 gauge galvanized steel garden beds.
Garden beds are shipped flat and unassembled. Assembly is required. The following instructions are also included in your order.
- 9/16" Wrench, Ratchet or Impact Driver
- Tin Snip Scissors
- Attach corner guard to a wall sheet with hardware. 3 bolts/nuts per connection. NOTE: The bolt heads will be to the outside of the garden bed and the nuts will be to the inside.
- Attach another wall sheet to the other side of the corner in the same manner.
- Continue assembling until all 4 corners/wall sheets have been completed.
- Tighten bolts with a 9/16" wrench.
- Edge trim should be positioned on top lip of wall sheets between corners.
- Using a tin snip scissor, cut edge trim pieces from the roll provided to fit the top of each wall sheet between the corners.
- Install open end of edge trim over the top lip of wall sheets by pushing down firmly. Edge trim will lock onto lip when fully engaged.
Please contact our customer service department at 1-800-557-4689 if you need any additional assistance.
Sioux Steel Company distributes products through local dealerships in your area. Prices and product availability may vary between dealerships.
Koyker Manufacturing Products:
Find your local Koyker Manufacturing dealer by visiting the Koyker Dealer Locator.
HiQual Livestock Products:
Find your local HiQual dealer by visiting the HiQual Dealer Locator.
Verdant Garden Beds:
Galvanized steel raised garden beds can be found on Amazon.
NOTE: All specifications are subject to change or improvement without notice.
Contact Sioux Steel by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our customer service specialists at 1-800-557-4689 for additional information.
We Also Recommend