Daay Bin Paddle Sweep
The safest sweep in the industry! The Daay Bin Paddle Sweep is designed to be fully submersed in grain and can unbury itself from a grain avalanche. The sweep is engineered to the most current specifications in the industry. There are has no dangerous augers to worry about and simply moves the grain with flexible rubber paddles. Explosion proof, all-weather quick change motors and tractor tread tires are among some of the features.
- 5,500 bushels per hour maximum capacity.
- Manufactured to fit in bins up to 105' in diameter.
- Non jack system allows for minimal entry once Daay Bin Paddle Sweep has been started.
- Lower input power requirement compared to other sweeps.
- Does not plug or stall when overrunning the sweep.
- Drive tire size: 13 x 5.00-6 super lug (foam filled).
- The tires are designed to slip to keep the sweep from climbing the pile.
This allows the sweep to clean very close to the floor.
- Designed to be fully submersed in grain and can unbury itself from a grain avalanche.
- Housing is made out of 10 gauge material.
- Moves grain gently and evenly to sump.
- Explosion proof motor.
- Adjustable chain and motor mounts.
- The VFD system is now an available option for the 230v and 460v Daay Bin Paddle Sweep!
- VFDs are used in applications where:
- Complete speed control is desired.
- Energy savings is a goal.
- Custom control is preferred.
- VFDs are used in applications where:
Daay Bin Paddle Sweep - Call For Price
"We love the sweep because of the ease of use, our employees have minimal entry into the bin and we have very little clean up when the bin is empty. Since we purchased the Daay Sweep it has allowed our company to empty larger bins more often. We no longer worry about breakdowns and costly repairs. Our employees are very pleased and look forward to us installing them in every bin." -Scott Foushee, Pointsett Rice and Grain, Jonesboro, AR
"It took a lot of convincing for me to take that first step and buy a Daay Bin Paddle Sweep and I'm glad I did. We were looking for an economical way to meet OSHA guidelines, especially in our small bins, and there just wasn't anything out there.
Three years ago this was an unsolvable problem. Now, it is solved. We are even considering the Daay Bin Paddle Sweeps for our flat storage buildings."
- Gordy Lange, Ag Valley Cooperatives, Edison, NE
"We’ve been purchasing Paddle Sweeps from Sioux Steel Company for over 10 years now. We have been very satisfied with the performance of their sweeps. They do a thorough job of cleaning our bins out after two rounds in the bin. They also comply with OSHA regulations on bin entry while equipment is running. Our safety team is very pleased with the safety of these sweeps." -Dan McBride, Central Valley Ag, York, NE
We try our best to ship orders in the timeliest manner possible. Each product may have a different level of manufacturing demand and timeframe for shipment.
We offer calculated shipping rates during the checkout process. USPS and UPS options are available if the product ordered qualifies for those options.
Business Days: Monday-Thursday.
Holidays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays are not included in processing days.
If you have any questions or concerns about your order's status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Customers are responsible for any brokerage fees incurred on shipping. Sioux Steel Company cannot calculate these fees.
ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL.
Products on this website do not qualify for returns. We understand this may cause you concern....
We are here to help!
Our customer service team is available Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm CST to discuss the parts in question PRIOR to placing your order.
Call us toll free at 1-800-557-4689 to talk and confirm your parts needed.
Verdant Garden Beds:
Galvanized steel raised garden beds can be found on Amazon.
NOTE: All product specifications are subject to change or improvement without notice. We reserve the right to change product pricing at any time without further notice. Pricing may differ at the time of purchase.
Contact Sioux Steel by emailing email@example.com or by calling our customer service specialists at 1-800-557-4689 for additional information.
SIOUX STEEL COMPANY FOUNDATION: 2% of the total sales dollars from this website are donated to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in 2021. Beating cancer is in our blood.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.