Daay Power Sweep
The Safest Sweep In The Industry!3 Major Advantages Over Traditional Auger-Based Systems
- Eliminates the labor intensive process of sweeping the remaining 1-2” of grain that an auger based sweep would typically leave behind.
- Very minimal entry, if any, into the bin during sweep operation is needed.
- The Daay Power Sweep is much safer than auger-based systems.
- Manufactured for bins from 15' up to 66'.
- Single or multiple passes.
- 5,000 bushel per hour at 350 rpm tightener shaft speed.
- Powered by the power gearbox so there is no 2nd motor or power cords.
- Non jack system allows for minimal entry once Daay Power Sweep has been started.
- The drive is driven by the paddle chain, eliminating the need for another power source.
- Has a single, segmented 5"x8"x15" tire.
- It has a flexible pivot joint and stabilizer arms to allow the sweep to move independently from the gearbox. This allows the sweep to adjust to variations in the floor height.
- It has adjustable stabilizer arms to accommodate variations in the bin size and out of roundness.
- The rubber drag helps clean the floor for minimal sweeping.
- The drive wheel is closer to the center of gravity, so the weight of the sweep is transferred to the tire better eliminating the need for a weight bracket.
- The flexible pivot joint transfers the power from the gear box to the sweep and gives you the flexibility to slow down or speed up the speed of the paddle chain to better match the Bushels per hour of the reclaim system. This will prevent overloading of the sweep and reclaim due to excessive capacity.
- The inclined pivot section allows the grain to flow the sump, so not matter if your sump is offset of center of your bin, the sweep will be able to achieve max capacity at any position in the bin.
- There are Pivot kits available for both a new install or to retro fit to your existing power sweep reclaim system.
Daay Power Sweep - Call For Price
We try our best to ship orders in the timeliest manner possible. Each product may have a different level of manufacturing demand and timeframe for shipment.
We offer calculated shipping rates during the checkout process. USPS and UPS options are available if the product ordered qualifies for those options.
Business Days: Monday-Thursday.
Holidays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays are not included in processing days.
If you have any questions or concerns about your order's status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Customers are responsible for any brokerage fees incurred on shipping. Sioux Steel Company cannot calculate these fees.
ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL.
Products on this website do not qualify for returns. We understand this may cause you concern....
We are here to help!
Our customer service team is available Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm CST to discuss the parts in question PRIOR to placing your order.
Call us toll free at 1-800-557-4689 to talk and confirm your parts needed.
Verdant Garden Beds:
Galvanized steel raised garden beds can be found on Amazon.
NOTE: All product specifications are subject to change or improvement without notice. We reserve the right to change product pricing at any time without further notice. Pricing may differ at the time of purchase.
Contact Sioux Steel by emailing email@example.com or by calling our customer service specialists at 1-800-557-4689 for additional information.
SIOUX STEEL COMPANY FOUNDATION: 2% of the total sales dollars from this website are donated to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in 2021. Beating cancer is in our blood.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.