FlexStor Vac Attach
Manufactured in the USA
The FlexStor Vac Attach is an attachment for a grain vac that offers a solution for emptying grain bags. Because of its framed structure equipped with hydraulic driven gathering augers and flexible suction tube for moving grain to the grain vac rubber input hose, the FlexStor Vac Attach simplifies the labor required when emptying grain bags.
- Simplifies the labor required when emptying grain bags.
- The tractor steers the gathering augers to keep them centered inside the grain bag during operation.
- Its inherent weight acts as a counterbalance for lifting/winding the grain bag.
- Versatile enough to connect alongside the grain vac or directly behind it.
- Hydraulic powered gathering augers & bag winders are used to move all the grain to a central suction inlet inside the grain bag that is connected to the grain vac via flexible suction tubing.
- As the Vac Attach moves rearward into the grain bag, the grain vac is pulled forward as needed by the tractor powering it to stay in close proximity.
- Height control, counterbalance and hydraulic power is provided by connection to a smaller tractor, acting as a prime mover for the FlexStor Vac Attach.
- Use of a suitable length suction tube between the two pieces of equipment allows the operator to only move the grain vac forward when changing trucks.
- The tractor 3 point hitch allows the operator to raise and lower the gathering augers for transport or positioning inside the grain bag. A towbar hitch can also be used when a 3 point hitch is not available.
- The grain bag is wound onto steel tubular cores that can easily be removed by one person.
We try our best to ship orders in the timeliest manner possible. Each product may have a different level of manufacturing demand and timeframe for shipment.
We offer calculated shipping rates during the checkout process. USPS and UPS options are available if the product ordered qualifies for those options.
Business Days: Monday-Thursday.
Holidays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays are not included in processing days.
If you have any questions or concerns about your order's status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Customers are responsible for any brokerage fees incurred on shipping. Sioux Steel Company cannot calculate these fees.
ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL.
Products on this website do not qualify for returns. We understand this may cause you concern....
We are here to help!
Our customer service team is available Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm CST to discuss the parts in question PRIOR to placing your order.
Call us toll free at 1-800-557-4689 to talk and confirm your parts needed.
Verdant Garden Beds:
Galvanized steel raised garden beds can be found on Amazon.
NOTE: All product specifications are subject to change or improvement without notice. We reserve the right to change product pricing at any time without further notice. Pricing may differ at the time of purchase.
Contact Sioux Steel by emailing email@example.com or by calling our customer service specialists at 1-800-557-4689 for additional information.
SIOUX STEEL COMPANY FOUNDATION: 2% of the total sales dollars from this website are donated to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in 2021. Beating cancer is in our blood.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.