Gas Spring - Classic Working System (HiQual)
HiQual Livestock Part SHQILD-6
This gas spring works with our in-line gates on HiQual's classic working systems. Gas springs have 60 lb. capacities.
HiQual In-Line Gates Feature:
- Scissor style gate provides more control of cattle in alley requiring less handling time and effort.
- Confines cattle so they can't get over, under or around, resulting in fewer injuries.
- Gas cylinder holds gate in position for better control.
- Less effort required to open or close gate.
- Dual handles allow gate to be opened from either side for greater versatility.
- Operates in all weather conditions.
- Available in left or right hand configuration.
Order Classic Working Equipment Parts Online:
- H204094BRN - Adjuster Handle Weldment
- H204107BRN - Left Hand Inner Hinge Weldment
- H204108BRN - Right Hand Inner Hinge Weldment
- H204134 - Crowding Alley Hinge and Pin
- H204168 - Crowding Alley Cotter Pin
- H206213 - 49" Head Gate Cable (New Style)
- SHQSHA-40A - 54" Head Gate Cable (Old Style)
- SHQILA-6 - Gas Spring Calf Chute
- SHQILA-7 - Ball Stud
Product Number: SHQILD-6
Product Weight: 0.25 lbs.
We distribute products through local dealerships in your area. Prices and product availability may vary between dealerships.
Verdant Garden Beds:
Galvanized steel raised garden beds can be found on Amazon.
We try our best to ship orders in the timeliest manner possible. Each product may have a different level of manufacturing demand and timeframe for shipment.
If you have any questions or concerns about your order's status, please email us at email@example.com to discuss.
Within the contiguous 48 US States, orders that equal 20 lbs. and less are charged a flat rate of $8.00. Orders that are 20.1 lbs. and over OR are oversized are charged a calculated shipping rate during the checkout process.
International orders that equal 20 lbs. and less are charged a flat rate of $48.00. Orders that are 20.1 lbs. and over are charged a calculated shipping rate during the checkout process.
Business Days: Monday-Thursday.
Holidays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays are not included in processing days.
NOTE: All product specifications are subject to change or improvement without notice. We reserve the right to change product pricing at any time without further notice. Pricing may differ at the time of purchase.
Contact Sioux Steel by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our customer service specialists at 1-800-557-4689 for additional information.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.