Grain Bagger 1050HF
Providing You with Flexible Grain Storage
Bagging grain is simple and quick with the FlexStor grain bagging system. There is no waiting for trucks or slow augers, plus the combine can keep running, making harvest more efficient. No waiting in lines at an elevator. Grain goes into the bag at the same moisture it comes out, so commodities can be dried at a later time if needed.
- New manual brake system - No need to run the tractor hydraulics while bagging.
(While the new brake system is an independent system, tractor hydraulics are still needed for the two operating cylinders.)
- The tunnel has been redesigned to be longer, rounder & wider, to accommodate longer grain bags up to 500' long.
- The only bagging system with hydraulics to lower the top of the tunnel for quick & easy bag installation.
- Hopper opening has been widened to 8’ X 10’
- Easier access for incoming tractors & grain cart spouts.
- Estimated 36% more capacity (bu./hr.)
- Improved seal with less tunnel clamps.
- Bottom tray is now operated with a cable winch.
- Hydraulic control station has been relocated to improve operator’s line of sight with the grain bag during installation.
- The only bagging system to feature a step & full platform on both sides of the auger
- Patented Grain Sealing Between Bag & Machine
- Extended Size Hopper For Easy Access
- Extended Bag Tunnel
- Tubular Welded Side Shields & Large Bag Tray
- Anti Slip Walkway On Each Side
- Exclusive Hydraulic Bag Lift System
- High Pressure Disk Brakes- Manually Controlled
- 20" Diameter Balanced Direct Drive Auger
Length: 15' 6"
Width: 12' 6"
Height: 9' 11"
Weight: 3,050 lbs
Bags: 10' diameter bags up to 500' long
- 100-125 hp
- 540 PTO
- 12 gpm hydrualic flow (Minimum)
- 2,000 psi hydraulic pressure (Minimum)
We try our best to ship orders in the timeliest manner possible. Each product may have a different level of manufacturing demand and timeframe for shipment.
We offer calculated shipping rates during the checkout process. USPS and UPS options are available if the product ordered qualifies for those options.
Business Days: Monday-Thursday.
Holidays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays are not included in processing days.
If you have any questions or concerns about your order's status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Customers are responsible for any brokerage fees incurred on shipping. Sioux Steel Company cannot calculate these fees.
ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL.
Products on this website do not qualify for returns. We understand this may cause you concern....
We are here to help!
Our customer service team is available Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm CST to discuss the parts in question PRIOR to placing your order.
Call us toll free at 1-800-557-4689 to talk and confirm your parts needed.
Verdant Garden Beds:
Galvanized steel raised garden beds can be found on Amazon.
NOTE: All product specifications are subject to change or improvement without notice. We reserve the right to change product pricing at any time without further notice. Pricing may differ at the time of purchase.
Contact Sioux Steel by emailing email@example.com or by calling our customer service specialists at 1-800-557-4689 for additional information.
SIOUX STEEL COMPANY FOUNDATION: 2% of the total sales dollars from this website are donated to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in 2021. Beating cancer is in our blood.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.