Heavy Duty Panels - 5 Bars (HiQual)
HiQual Heavy Duty 60" Tall Panels
Heavy Duty Panel line is ideal for everything from calving barns and working pens to feedlots and rodeo arenas. HiQual Heavy Duty Panels have set the standard for portable confinement.
These heavy-duty panels are brown powder coated and feature square tops with notched verticals and horizontals. Panels utilize 2” x 16 gauge, hi-tensile, 58,000 psi steel tubing and pin double tube connectors.
- Notched vertical and horizontals.
- 60" tall, 5 bars, square tops.
- Brown powder coating.
- 2" x 14 gauge post, 2" x 16 gauge rail.
- 58,000 PSI structural steel tubing.
- Ideal for heavy confinement.
- Secure, safe and versatile positive locking pin and clip system.
- Notched vertical bracing for overall strength.
- Square corners prevent animals' leg from sliding to edge & slipping between 2 panels.
- Easy to move on 12" leg supports.
- Mud legs for extra support & extended life.
- Spring loaded, plunger latch for ease of use.
Notes: Actual panel lengths are 5.25" shorter than stated lengths.
|10' HD Panel
w/ 4' Gate
12' HD Panel
w/ 4' Gate
We distribute products through local dealerships in your area. Prices and product availability may vary between dealerships.
Verdant Garden Beds:
Galvanized steel raised garden beds can be found on Amazon.
We try our best to ship orders in the timeliest manner possible. Each product may have a different level of manufacturing demand and timeframe for shipment.
If you have any questions or concerns about your order's status, please email us at email@example.com to discuss.
We offer calculated shipping rates during the checkout process. USPS and UPS options are available if the product ordered qualifies for those options.
International orders that equal 20 lbs. and less are charged a flat rate of $48.00. Orders that are 20.1 lbs. and over are charged a calculated shipping rate during the checkout process.
Business Days: Monday-Thursday.
Holidays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays are not included in processing days.
NOTE: All product specifications are subject to change or improvement without notice. We reserve the right to change product pricing at any time without further notice. Pricing may differ at the time of purchase.
Contact Sioux Steel by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our customer service specialists at 1-800-557-4689 for additional information.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.