Hydraulic (HiQual) Calf Chute
The latest HiQual innovation! The Hydraulic Calf Chute also works as a tipping table to work calves. Hydraulic Squeeze and Headgate along with spring loaded drop-down fold-away bars to access calf when in tipping position.
Drop-down doors for access to calf when in regular stand-up chute position. Hydraulically operated scissor-style tailgate to prevent calf from entering when in alley.
- Exterior Dimensions: 7’2”L x 4’7”W x 5’11”H 6’5”W w/hyd controls out
- Squeeze Width: At floor: 10” wide. At Top Bar: 1” Min. – 25” max
"I’m 64 years old and the 5th generation in the cattle business. In my life we have branded and marked calves several ways. The HiQual Hydraulic is the most efficient, quickest way to make it the easiest on the calves. It’s also the most energy efficient way for your work crew to work which puts money in our pockets.” Mike Barley, Barley’s Flying B Ranch
- Scissor style tailgate is easy to operate and provides much better control than traditional guillotine gates.
- Neck extender holds tension with gas filled struts.
- Complete chute tilts with hydraulics to 78 degrees, allowing some gravity to be used for weight to be at the bottom of the chute.
- 25’ of hydraulic hose for use with any type of power pack.
- Hydraulic controls fold away for ease of transport and storage.
- Table side has 4 fold down doors for access to calf when in chute position.
- Working side of the chute has spring loaded bars for ease of access to the calf.
- Left and right options available.
- Optional trailer kit.
- 1 year warranty.
We distribute products through local dealerships in your area. Prices and product availability may vary between dealerships.
Verdant Garden Beds:
Galvanized steel raised garden beds can be found on Amazon.
We try our best to ship orders in the timeliest manner possible. Each product may have a different level of manufacturing demand and timeframe for shipment. If you have any questions or concerns about your order's status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Product Shipping Business Days: Monday-Thursday.
Holidays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays are not included in shipping days.
With our diverse catalog of products that are large and small, products and/or orders that equal 20 lbs. and under are eligible for direct shipment. If the product that you are wishing to buy weighs more than 20 lbs., please contact your local Sioux Steel Dealership to place your order.
Within the contiguous 48 US States, orders that equal 5 lbs. and less are charged a flat rate of $8.00. Orders that are 5.1 lbs. to 20 lbs. are charged a flat rate of $18.00. International shipping and other regions are charged a flat shipping rate of $48.00.
NOTE: All specifications are subject to change or improvement without notice.
Contact Sioux Steel by emailing email@example.com or by calling our customer service specialists at 1-800-557-4689 for additional information.
We Also Recommend