Hydraulic XL (HiQual) Squeeze Chute
HiQual Hydraulic XL Squeeze Chute
The HiQal Hydraulic XL Squeeze Chute was designed to provide the quality, strength and features demanded by the largest feedlots, at a price the average rancher can afford.
Standard features include a side exit, adjustable squeeze width, neck extenders and drop down side boards. The increased efficiency, speed and safety make for a quick return on investment.
- Exterior : 44 ½" W x 112.5" Long (at base) x 77" H (open) or 97" (closed)
- Squeeze Width: At floor: 7" min - 18 ½" max; At belly: 11" min - 25 ¼" max
The XL (extra-long) version features 20" additional chute length and a built in palpation door. Available in left or right hand configuration.
Warranty: 1 Year
Weight: 2,680 lbs.
- Quiet - power unit is separate from chute and can be set up away from chute.
- Can accommodate all animal sizes.
- Easy access to all parts of animal.
- High-tensile 58,000 psi tubular steel.
- Safe for animal and operator.
- Can be operated from any hydraulic source.
- Optional trailer kit.
- 25' of hydraulic hose for use with any type of power pack.
- Side exit door.
- Double palp door standard on XL chute.
- Hydraulic adjustable side, for smaller animal comfort.
- Weight bar holes for scale mounting.
- Pressure release valve for animal comfort.
- Scissor style headgate and tailgate.
We try our best to ship orders in the timeliest manner possible. Each product may have a different level of manufacturing demand and timeframe for shipment.
We offer calculated shipping rates during the checkout process. USPS and UPS options are available if the product ordered qualifies for those options.
Business Days: Monday-Thursday.
Holidays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays are not included in processing days.
If you have any questions or concerns about your order's status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL.
Products on this website do not qualify for returns. We understand this may cause you concern....
We are here to help!
Our customer service team is available Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm CST to discuss the parts in question PRIOR to placing your order.
Call us toll free at 1-800-557-4689 to talk and confirm your parts needed.
We distribute products through local dealerships in your area. Prices and product availability may vary between dealerships.
Verdant Garden Beds:
Galvanized steel raised garden beds can be found on Amazon.
NOTE: All product specifications are subject to change or improvement without notice. We reserve the right to change product pricing at any time without further notice. Pricing may differ at the time of purchase.
Contact Sioux Steel by emailing email@example.com or by calling our customer service specialists at 1-800-557-4689 for additional information.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.