Squeeze Chute (Sioux Steel) - No Palp Cage
Sioux Steel Short Chute
Enjoy all the features of the Sioux Steel Squeeze Chutes, less the palp cage and slick door.
- Short chute includes an extra butt bar slot to more easily work cattle.
- Both sides open all of the way and have slam latched designed panels.
- Features one of the largest injection doors on the market.
- The back tailgate folds on itself and gets completely out of the way. Drop down doors have blinders on them to keep the animal focused. Drop down doors on the side go all the way down.
- Controls can be mounted and run from either side depending on your operation. Lower side doors do not have to be removed and taken out when nursing a calf. Squeeze lever swings away allowing the side of the chute to open even when squeezed down.
- The squeeze chute has a denser, heavier floor that features molded cleats that keep animal's hoofs from sliding front to rear and side to side. Molded cleats won't rust and wear out resulting in longer equipment life.
- 84” tall x 38” wide
- 9’ squeeze chute.
- 29” inside squeeze chute width (squeezes to 12”).
- All panels are a slam latch design.
- Both sides open completely.
- Controls can be mounted & ran from either side of your operation
Cleated Rubber Chute Floor
The squeeze chute has a denser, heavier floor that features molded cleats that keep animal's hoofs from sliding front to rear and side to side. Molded cleats won't rust and wear out resulting in longer equipment life.
Drop Down Doors
3 drop down doors have blinders on them to keep the animal focused in the right direction. Doors go all the way down giving you complete access to the upper 2/3rds of the animal.
Bottom Access Nursing Doors
Lower nursing doors open for new born calves or lower extremity access.
Swings away allowing the side of the chute to open even when squeezed down.
Squeeze the animal at the ribs. This helps to keep the animal more stable, comfortable, and quiet.
(LH Manual HG)
(RH Manual HG)
We try our best to ship orders in the timeliest manner possible. Each product may have a different level of manufacturing demand and timeframe for shipment.
We offer calculated shipping rates during the checkout process. USPS and UPS options are available if the product ordered qualifies for those options.
Business Days: Monday-Thursday.
Holidays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays are not included in processing days.
If you have any questions or concerns about your order's status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL.
Products on this website do not qualify for returns. We understand this may cause you concern....
We are here to help!
Our customer service team is available Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm CST to discuss the parts in question PRIOR to placing your order.
Call us toll free at 1-800-557-4689 to talk and confirm your parts needed.
We distribute products through local dealerships in your area. Prices and product availability may vary between dealerships.
Verdant Garden Beds:
Galvanized steel raised garden beds can be found on Amazon.
NOTE: All product specifications are subject to change or improvement without notice. We reserve the right to change product pricing at any time without further notice. Pricing may differ at the time of purchase.
Contact Sioux Steel by emailing email@example.com or by calling our customer service specialists at 1-800-557-4689 for additional information.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.