Triumph Fan With Transition
Future of Fan Technology
The triumph fan offers high efficiency and cost savings! Choose from 7.5hp and 10hp, single (230V) or three (230/460V) phase models.
- Labor savings with no transition to assemble.
- Similar performance to Sioux Steel centrifugal fan.
- No need to buy a transition with the Triumph Fan!
- Ability to broaden the Equilibrium Moisture (EQM) in different locations.
- Up to 3x faster drying on select models with heater!
- Great replacement option for existing sites.
1) BASE FAN, NO VFD, NO HEATER (shown in pictures)
- Better price point fan.
- Labor Savings with no transition to assemble.
- Similar performance as Sioux Centrifugal.
2) FAN and VFD
- Works with poor single phase power installations.
- Improved reliability of 3 phase motor.
- Energy savings with VFD & operator input speed reduction.
- NEMA 4X VFD (outdoor rated).
3) FAN and VFD + SENSORS, EQM + ULTRA-LOW HEATER
- Adds heater capable of accurately providing 2 to 12F temperature rise with the fan running at full speed.
- Fan speed is reduced when EQM is below Target.
- Fan runs at full speed when EQM is at Target or above.
- Ultra-low adds heat to maintain Target EQM when ambient conditions are above Target.
- Typically dries grain up to 3 times faster than using ambient air.
PLEASE NOTE: Parts may not ship right away and may experience longer lead times during peak months.
We try our best to ship orders in the timeliest manner possible. Each product may have a different level of manufacturing demand and timeframe for shipment.
We offer calculated shipping rates during the checkout process. USPS and UPS options are available if the product ordered qualifies for those options.
Business Days: Monday-Thursday.
Holidays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays are not included in processing days.
If you have any questions or concerns about your order's status, please email us at email@example.com to discuss.
ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL.
Products on this website do not qualify for returns. We understand this may cause you concern....
We are here to help!
Our customer service team is available Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm CST to discuss the parts in question PRIOR to placing your order.
Call us toll free at 1-800-557-4689 to talk and confirm your parts needed.
We distribute products through local dealerships in your area. Prices and product availability may vary between dealerships.
Verdant Garden Beds:
Galvanized steel raised garden beds can be found on Amazon.
NOTE: All product specifications are subject to change or improvement without notice. We reserve the right to change product pricing at any time without further notice. Pricing may differ at the time of purchase.
Contact Sioux Steel by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our customer service specialists at 1-800-557-4689 for additional information.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.